11.12.2010

Ever been to Hong Kong? Please help me out

Nyt kun Finnair sai ton kivan lakkonsa selviteltyä pidettyään mua varpaillaan viimeiset kymmenen päivää, varmistui myös, että mun maratonlento Hong Kongiin lähtee myös Suomesta. Olen käyttänyt viimeiset neljä tuntia ja varmaan vähän enemmänkin selaillen netistä vähän kaikenmoista tietoa kosmetiikasta, suosituksia ja pohdintoja. Nyt mulla on asteen verran lapsi karkkikaupassa olo kun olen kirjoittanut ylös monta sivua kivoja juttuja, ihmisten suosituksia ja kaikkea muuta kivaa. Ainoa vaan, että olen jo ihan täysin eksyksissä oman pääni sisällä.

Sen vuoksi halusinkin kysyä onko kenelläkään kokemuksia Hong Kongista? Missä siellä kannattaisi käydä? Mitä aasialaisia juttuja kannattaisi kokeilla? Mistä löytäisin kivoja kynsijuttuja? Missä Hong Kongissa myydään Nfu Oh tuotteita? (Tästä oli maininta, että jossain Hong Kongissa myydään näitä, mutten mistään löytänyt että missä.) Ihan ylipäätään mitäkukahäh?

Mä olen ehkä päässyt siihen, että olen listannut noin 2/3 My Beauty Diaryn maskeista ylös niiksi mitkä kiinnostaa eniten. Sen lisäksi mulla ei ole ihan hirveesti tietoa. Olen aika mutu-tuntuma ihminen joka yleensä ulkomailla haahuilee ensinnäkin kartatta (metrokartan hyväksyn) ja vähän sinne minne nenä näyttää. Silloin ei voi eksyä kun ei ole edes menossa minnekään ja yleensä löytää kivoimpia juttuja tällä tavalla. Olisi kuitenkin kiva, että olisi edes pari paikkaa, jonne tahtoisin mennä, joista varmasti löytäisin kivoja juttuja.

Eli jokainen neuvo ja vinkki on enemmän kuin tervetullut!

---

I'm leaving to Hong Kong the day after tomorrow. I've never been there before and I've been looking at different things for over four hours already. Now I'm kind of lost inside my own head with all the information (and all the names of the places sound the same to me!) so if you have any experience with Hong Kong, please let me know.


I'm really hoping on finding some nail stuff there so where should I go? Are there some cool places to buy nail polishes and nail art stuff? Is there something that I should avoid that's stain my nails or something? Where would you take a girl who loves all thins nail related? Do you know if I can find some Nfu Oh products in Hong Kong? (I found a site where they said that Nfu Oh products can be purchased in Hong Kong but after looking for a long while, I didn't find any information about where I could find them.)


So I'm grateful for any tips and suggestions and all things about Hong Kong. If you have any advice for me, please tell me because I don't want to come home and then realise all the cool things I missed out there...

9 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Maybe you should ask 'chelle from Cosmetic Cupcake, she just came from HK. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh I just realized you already asked her, sorry. :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. Valitettavasti en ole milloinkaan poistuut Suomen kamaralta, joten en osaa auttaa yhtään. Fashioned in Finlandin Nea kumminkin käy Hong Kongissa ymmärtääkseni muutaman kerran vuodessa, oletko kysynyt häneltä vinkkejä? :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hummmm I've never been there, the only thing I know is that if you come accross Estessimo polishes, you should really not hesitate, they look drop dead gorgeous on swatches and are incredibly hard to come by on the web. Have a nice and safe trip! :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. lol you should let me know earlier, i'm blogging from there. If you want to have a bloggers meetup, email me :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. oh :) i saw that you're following Nea from Fashioned in Finland too! I met up with her 2 months ago in HK ^_^

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ivana: that's okay :D I asked her but I thought that mayby I should do a post on my blog too if there's someone here who has been to Hong Kong and knows something (:

    Verililjapuu: henkilökohtaisesti en vinkkejä ole kysellyt, mutta kävin kyllä hänen blogissaan läpi kaikki postaukset, joissa Hong Kong oli mainittu ja se auttoi paljon hahmottamaan siitä mihin olen nokkani tunkemassa :D

    chocaddict: thanks for the tip! I googled the brans and your right, they look stunning! I even took a picture with my phone of the bottle so that I'll remember what kind of polish to look :D

    Jennifer: I think I came across your blog when finding info on Hong Kong. A meet up would be nice but I think I'll have to pass this time though. The simple reason is that I'm travelling with my brother and my dad who has no idea about my blog and he's really hesitant about meeting people you've met online. I'm pretty sure he'd have a nervous break down if I left to meet someone I don't know too well. I won't work to tell him that I'm adult and able to make my own decisions, not at all :D But hopefully I'll be coming to Hong Kong again at some point and we'll be able to meet then (: Thanks for the sweet offer though

    VastaaPoista

Thanks for taking your time and commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...